Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

INSPIRATION...

What Inspires YOU? This is a month of Love & Inspiration for me.

I love beauty! I enjoy beautiful things, beautiful words & quotes.. I see beauty around me every day and I can find beauty in every one I meet.

February is a tough month.
Do you have a Valentine or Don't you? Do you buy roses or wait until another time of the year. Do you send special people in your life notes or wait for another time?
Back East the Winter is in full force & probably annoying by now.
In the West the weather doesn't exactly know what it wants to do..

Transition, to Spring. It's so close but not within reach yet.
A time of change. Darker makeup? Lighter makeup? Brighter or lighter lips?
Time to clean out the closet.. give away those clothes you haven't worn in a year.
And finally it is starting to be lighter later.
Transition, confusion and maybe frustration!

I've decided this month for me is about INSPIRATION..
Inspiration for myself and Inspiring others.

I sit all day and listen to so many stories.. some happy, some sad, some hopeful and some hopeless. How can I help? Listening all by itself is a good start. But what if every situation you encounter you look at it a different way? See how you can put a positive spin on it. Pick one thing a day that inspires you and allow yourself 10 minutes to enjoy it.

Go buy that dress you have had your eye on, try 3 lipsticks.. you may like them all! Buy some new soap, smile at a stranger or start writing that letter or blog you've thought of for awhile. Start a new business, reconnect with friends, pick-up a new hobby or try a new dance class.. When in doubt DO something for SOMEONE else! Whatever it is for you.. Do it!

In the process of inspiring yourself & others, you may actually stumble upon a treasure you never knew was there! For me, Love is always attached to Inspiration..

I stumbled on this quote at the end of the month, and it inspired me to write this entry:

"People will forget what you said and what you did, but people will NEVER forget how you made them feel." ~ Dr Maya Angelou

Have a Wonderful Month Filled with Your Own Inspiration & Love!

Here's a great example to help get you started:

No comments: