Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Holiday Book Picks for 2011


NO FAIL READING OR GIFT GIVING!

I was never a reader until this year. I only read on plane trips. These books along with a life-long friend, changed my life this year. I hope some of these books touch you as they have me.. these will all be in my collection, always!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS and READING JOURNEYS

“Let us read, and let us dance;

these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”

~Voltaire


1. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins ~ Fiction

2. The Book of Awesome by Neil Pasricha ~ Happiness

3. Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman ~ Fiction

4. The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer ~ Self Help

5. Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo ~ Inspirational

6. Lady of Heaven by Kathryn LeVeque ~ Historical Romance

7. The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein ~ Pet Lovers

8. Sarah’s Key by Tatianna de Rosnay ~ Fiction

9. My Lucky Life.. A Memoir by Dick Van Dyke ~ Biography

10. Half Broke Horses by Jeanette Wells ~ Non-Fiction

(The last book was the GIFT that started my journey.. has made me an avid reader, a book blogger, reconnected a lost BFF & was the 1st of over 100 books I have read just this year.)

For More Great Picks, Check Out:

www.coastalconversations.wordpress.com ~ @coastconversa (twitter)

No comments: